TOP 5 Facts of Wednesday
1. Japan uses 24 billion pairs of disposable chopsticks each year,china uses 45 billion
2. The longest kiss ever recorded lasted 58 hours 35 minutes and 58 seconds
3. When you fall in love, you lose an average of two close friends
4. A chinese man made a dress out of 9,999 red roses for his girlfriend and proposed-“9” in china means forever
5. The average single man changes his sheets just four times a year
TOP 5 Facts of the Day
1. Banging your head against a wall burns 150 calories an hour.
2. During your lifetime, you will produce enough saliva to fill two swimming pools
3. An eagle can kill a young deer and fly away with it
4. Heart attacks are more likely to happen on a Monday.
5. In Uganda, 50% of the population is under 15 years of age.